Carson City Michigan
Carson City Michigan was first platted in 1866 on land owned by R. M. Abbott, Delia Miner, and Hiram T. Sherman and recorded in 1871.
Today, many large Maple trees line the streets and residents take pride in their homes.
There is a local hospital that is affiliated with Sparrow Health in Lansing on the east side of the city.
For more information contact Duane at 231-250-9624.